I have watched many motivational videos, however Jim Rohn has to be one of the best motivational speakers that I have come across. His wisdom and philosophy involves a full change for oneself in order to reach your goals.
Never wish life were easier, wish that you were better.
If you don’t like how things are, change it! You are not a tree.
The only way it gets better for you is when you get better. Better is not something you wish, it’s something you become.
Some Jim Rohn’s success philosophies include:
- Set Your Sail – or in other words the way we think. The greatest challenge of life is to control the process of our own thinking.
- Learn from Success and Failure – Study those that do well do what they do and learn from the failures of other people.
- Read all you can – Take head to those that have taken the time to write the principles of success that have guided them.
- Keep a Journal – Jim Rohn states, “This is one of the best guides for making good decisions”
- Observe and Listen – Pay attention and watch what is going on around you.
- Be Disciplined – With careful mental preparation we can make wise choices.
- Don’t Neglect – Neglect is the major reason why people don’t have what they want.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1065587