Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to level yourself up.Thomas J. Watson
- No 1. The Ball of Sunshine. Surround yourself with positive, upbeat people who will benefit your overall health. It will reduce stress.
- No 2. The Life Coach. Role Models or Mentors are good to have in life. You are more likely to stay on track to achieve your dreams.
- No 3. The Adventure Seeker. Be friends with someone that knows how to step out of their comfort zone.
- No 4. The Natural Psychologist. Its good to have someone who can listen to you when you need to talk. They can guide you to solutions.
- No 5. The Mad Logician. These are people who are forward thinking and will be able to assist in keeping you on track to achieve your dreams.